Prioritise your own career development through our UK wide mentoring scheme and invest in others by sharing your knowledge and expertise. Whether you are an Associate, Managing Director, or a CEO, we can all learn something from one another.
There are no upcoming dates for this Event
We are excited to announce that we are launching a national mentoring programme in January 2022 to bring together members who can offer mentoring support to others - no matter what stage of their career.
Following a successful pilot, the scheme has proven extremely popular and useful to both mentors and mentees. As such, we have now made the scheme available to all CIMA members across the UK.
If you are interested in finding out more about what it looks like to be a mentor or mentee, attend this event to hear from Nick Jessett, who has been instrumental in establishing the mentoring programme in some of the CIMA UK regions.
Why become a mentor?
• Strengthen your coaching and leadership skills – work with individuals from different backgrounds and with different personality types.
• Help develop future talent - giving a new member increased knowledge, skills and experience in attaining their career goals.
• Gain new insight into your job - questions from mentees can help to take a critical look at how things are done and what areas have room for improvement.
• A chance to develop a new skill for your CV.
How will I benefit as a mentee?
• One-to-one support from an experienced professional
• An opportunity to network and build contacts within an industry
• Gain an insight into your chosen industry or career
• Help in recognising your own abilities and limitations in relation to your career ideas and in highlighting areas for development
• Get practical advice on job search techniques and skills.
All learning resources available in the CGMA Store qualify for CPD for CIMA members.
|Access:||This is a live event. You will receive information about the location, materials, and attendance after purchasing.|
Start time - 5.30pm
End time - 6.30pm