14 November, 2019
3:00 pm - 7:00 pm UTC
Roadmap to AI, part of the Artificial Intelligence for Accounting and Finance professionals series, is designed to open your mind to the genesis of your own AI strategy and provide a practical understanding of the implications and considerations to the enterprise AI journey
VAT calculated on checkout
Strategy & Application
Roadmap to Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the second part of a webcast series designed to breakdown the complexity of AI and give actionable steps to consider towards your AI journey. This webcast will relate business problems with an AI solution using specific examples and use cases to illustrate challenges, and pitfalls.
Learn more about the Artificial Intelligence for Accounting and Finance Professionals webcast series and part one, Demystifying Artificial Intelligence
• Practical applications of enterprise AI
• Focuses on the importance of a data-driven AI strategy
• What is an AI strategy for the enterprise?
• Solving business problems with AI
• Considerations for an AI strategy
• Recognise a business case for AI and the implications to consider
Who Will Benefit:
• Accounting and finance professionals, who have the need or desire to understand the steps in an AI journey and how it will impact the accounting and finance profession.
• Practitioners that serve or advise clients and would like to understand the impact of AI.
• Managers/decision makers/aspirational leaders looking to understand the steps to consider in their journey to AI.
This Webcast offers 4 hours of CPE credit.
Note on CPE Requirements and Credits
All learning resources available in the CGMA Store qualify for CPD for CIMA members.
|Access:||This is a live event. You will have access to webcast on the date/time of broadcast and the archive for 3 months after the broadcast date.|
VAT calculated on checkout
The Association is dedicated to removing barriers to the accountancy profession and ensuring that all accountancy professionals and other members of the public with an interest in the profession or joining the profession, including those with disabilities, have access to the profession and the Association's website, educational materials, products, and services. The Association is committed to making professional learning accessible to all. This commitment is maintained in accordance with applicable law. For additional information, please refer to the Association's Website Accessibility Policy. For accommodation requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the product that you are interested in (title, etc.) and the requested accommodation(s): Audio/Visual/Other. A member of our team will be in contact with you promptly to make sure we meet your needs appropriately.