23 September, 2021
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm CEST
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind panel discussion with our prominent guests on the ways to maximise organizational potential in uncertainty and support Poland’s economic recovery and sustainable growth by investing in skilled talent and the right competencies.
The event date corresponds with the 10th anniversary of the CIMA Poland branch office being opened in 2011 and it will be a unique opportunity for a valuable conversation among representatives of prominent institutions and organizations we closely cooperate with, and a chance to celebrate joint efforts and actions we’ve been undertaking to build the future of finance in Poland and strengthen the Polish economy.
We’ll focus on the themes including:
• strengthening Poland’s critical assets such as skilled talent pool,
• supporting business and driving the competitiveness of the Polish economy,
• competencies of the future,
• bridging the skills gap in finance and business.
• Honorary guest: Paul Ash, FCMA, CGMA, President, The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
• Barbara Misterska-Dragan, President of the National Council of Statutory Auditors, Polish Chamber of Statutory Auditors (PIBR)
• James Hughes, Minister-Counsellor for Economic Affairs at the British Embassy, Warsaw
• Agnieszka Jankowska, Government Affairs and Public Policy, Member of the Management Board at General Electric Poland, Board Member of AmCham Poland
• Paweł Panczyj, Managing Director, Strategy & Partnerships, Association of Business Service Leaders
• Professor Krzysztof Kozłowski, Ph.D., Vice Rector and a lecturer, SGH Warsaw School of Economics
All learning resources available in the CGMA Store qualify for CPD for CIMA members.
|Access:||This is a live event. You will receive information about the location, materials, and attendance after purchasing.|
3.03 pm – Welcome address: Jakub Bejnarowicz, Regional Director, Europe, AICPA & CIMA
3.08 pm – Video message from Barry C Melancon, CPA, CGMA, CEO, AICPA & CIMA
3.10 pm – Panel discussion hosted by Jakub Bejnarowicz
3.50 pm – Q&A session
4.00 pm – Closing remarks: Jakub Bejnarowicz
Speakers: Jakub Bejnarowicz, Paul Ash, FCMA, CGMA, Barbara Misterska-Dragan, James Hughes, Agnieszka Jankowska, Professor Krzysztof Kozłowski, Ph.D., Paweł Panczyj