25 May, 2022 - 25 May, 2021
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm BST
Join this webinar with John Lynch, Finance Project Director at EY Ireland and Emily Vinson, Accounts Payable Expert at Yooz and find out why you must eliminate manual AP processes to ensure business continuity while working from home, increase your productivity, reduce financial risks, avoid late payments and guarantee regulatory compliance. In one hour, you will find out why AP automation should be the cornerstone of your strategy and learn the key steps to start an AP automation project quickly and efficiently.
This Event offers 1 hours of CPE credit.
Note on CPE Requirements and Credits
All learning resources available in the CGMA Store qualify for CPD for CIMA members.
|Access:||This is a live event. You will receive information about the location, materials, and attendance after purchasing.|
Which finance department out there hasn't yet experienced one of the following?
• Losing documents
• Paying duplicate invoices
• Data entry errors causing long delays
• Being charged for late payments
• Long invoice approval times
• Fraud attempts, etc.
Manual processes account for over 30% of AP costs and seriously put your company at risk! Remove this burden with the most advanced AP Automation.
In this webinar with CIMA, John Lynch, Finance Project Director at EY Ireland and Emily Vinson, Accounts Payable Expert at Yooz, find out why AP automation that combines the highest level of automation with the most simplicity should be the cornerstone of your strategy to streamline your financial processes. In one hour, you will learn the key steps to start an AP automation project quickly and efficiently.
Learning outcomes include:
• What are the common AP pain points
• Why sticking with your manual AP processes puts you at risk?
• AP automation as the cornerstone of your streamlining strategy
• Your guide for an efficient AP automation project
• Yooz AP automation, a unique solution that combines the highest level of automation, the widest functional coverage with the greatest simplicity