Many people drift through their careers and let their careers happen to them. You don’t have to be one of them — with the right plan and strategy; you can achieve more job satisfaction and financial security.
There are no upcoming dates for this Event
Learn how to develop a salary-boosting, impact-making career plan by joining us for our upcoming webinar with CVIA’s Matt Craven on Wednesday, Dec. 7. Crafted with accounting and finance professionals’ needs in mind, this webinar will help you learn:
• What a career autobiography is — and why you need one.
• How to perform a gap analysis between your existing skills and the skills needed for the next step of your career.
• How to develop (and stick to) an effective career plan.
• What a robust job-hunting strategy looks like.
• The marketing techniques highly successful job seekers use.
• How your career autobiography feeds into your CV and the interview room.
Matt Craven, Founder and CEO, CVIA
Matt is an established career development and personal branding expert with over 20 years of experience and numerous international partnerships. He held several sales, recruitment and senior management roles before founding The CV and Interview Advisors (CVIA) in the U.K. in 2006. CVIA has delivered over 1,500 workshops in 70 countries on CV authoring, career advancement, LinkedIn, personal branding and thought leadership.
All learning resources available in the CGMA Store qualify for CPD for CIMA members.
|Access:||This is a live event. You will receive information about the location, materials, and attendance after purchasing.|
Wednesday, 7 December
• 7.00am U.K. (BST)
• 12.30pm Sri Lanka/India (IST)
• 3.00pm Malaysia/Singapore (MYT)
• 6.00pm Australia (Sydney)