Save 20% on all CGMA Store products.* Use promo code DIGITAL19 - valid until Friday 1 March 11.59pm GMT.
Browse sale >>
*Terms and conditions
- The promo code DIGITAL19 is for 20% discount on the purchase of all products on the CGMA Store website, excluding all COSO products and all live events.
- To redeem the promo code, you must enter the promo code into the promo code box at checkout on cgmastore.com.
- The promo code is valid between 00.00 GMT on Thursday 28 February 2019 and 23.59 GMT Friday 1 March 2019.
-If you have any questions about the promo code, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘CGMA Store DIGITAL19 promo code’ in the subject line.
- Your promo code is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for other promo codes or for cash. Your promo code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- Redeeming your promo code is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By redeeming the DIGITAL19 promo code, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- The Association accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of redeeming the DIGITAL19 promo code. The Association further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in, or downloading any materials in connection with the promo code. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Association for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- The Association reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the DIGITAL19 promo code with, or without, prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Association in all matters under its control is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Association shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The DIGITAL19 promo code promotion will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Association of International Certified Professional Accountants, The Helicon, One South Place, London EC2M 2RB