It’s been one year since the new CGMA Store was launched. In that time we’ve supported thousands of CIMA members, students and finance professionals to upskill, develop their careers and enhance their employability.
To celebrate, enjoy 20% off these bestselling products. Use promo code CELEBRATE at checkout – valid until 9 July 2019 11.59pm BST.*
CGMA Essentials gives you 12 months of unlimited access to a library of recorded webinars and conference sessions, examining the industry's hottest topics, technical skills and career development essentials.
Buy now >
Most finance professionals don’t get beyond second gear in Excel. But with these resources, which are designed just for professionals like you, you can rule Excel and unlock its huge potential.
Excel for Accounting Professionals Series >
Streamlined Excel Reporting Series >
Blockchain technology has the potential to reshape the future of the accounting profession. Make sure you thrive in this digital era.
Bestseller: Blockchain Fundamentals for Accounting and Finance Professionals Certificate >
All blockchain products >
IFRS Certificate Program
Your ambition has no borders - develop your global financial reporting expertise with the updated IFRS Certificate Program. Gain the skills to compete effectively in today’s global business environment.
Buy now >
CGMA Store webcasts are a great, interactive way to stay abreast of the latest industry trends. Gain access to the recordings for 90 days after airing.
KPI Dashboards - The New Financial Reporting Model >
Mastering Data Preparation and Analysis in Excel >
Controller’s Update: Today’s Latest Trends >
All webcasts >
Islamic banking is seen as an alternative to traditional finance and a growing sector of the global finance market which is bringing new opportunities. The CIMA Islamic finance qualifications will give you a thorough understanding of the principles that underpin Islamic finance.
Bestseller: Diploma in Islamic Finance >
All Islamic Finance products >
*Terms and conditions
- The promo code CELEBRATE is for 20% discount on the purchase of all Blockchain, Islamic Finance and webcast products, and IFRS Certificate Program, Excel for Accounting Professionals Series, Streamlined Excel Reporting Series and CGMA Essentials annual subscription.
- To redeem the promo code, you must enter the promo code into the promo code box at checkout on cgmastore.com.
- The promo code is valid between 00.00 BST on Sunday 30 June 2019 and 23.59 BST Tuesday 9 July 2019. If you have any questions about the promo code, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘CGMA Store CELEBRATE promo code’ in the subject line.
- Your promo code is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for other promo codes or for cash. Your promo code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- Redeeming your promo code is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By redeeming the CELEBRATE promo code, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- The Association accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of redeeming the DIGITAL19 promo code. The Association further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in, or downloading any materials in connection with the promo code. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Association for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- The Association reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the CELEBRATE promo code with, or without, prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Association in all matters under its control is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Association shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The CELEBRATE promo code promotion will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Association of International Certified Professional Accountants, The Helicon, One South Place, London EC2M 2RB